From the Musashi Gold Collection comes this intricately hand crafted limited edition “Fujin” Katana. Maru-kitae hand forged technique with 1095 high carbon steel resulting a beautiful blade with a unique hamon pattern.
The detailed Maru Gata style iron tsuba depicts the pattern of the Fujin or God of Wind in combat ready pose. The God of Wind is one of the eldest Shinto Gods and has the power to control wind.
The wood handle is real ray skin wrapped in traditional black cotton cord. It also features an iron Fuchi and kashira.
Included with this katana is a maintenance kit to make sure your katana lasts a lifetime as well as a premium sword bag, deluxe gift box, Certificate of Authenticity. Each sword is individually numbered on the tang.
- 40 1/2" Overall Length, 28 1/2" Blade Length
- Traditional hand forged Muku-kitae method
- Using 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Real Clay Tempered Hamon
- Real ray skin wrapped grip and black cotton cord wrap, iron tusba and kashira and fuchi.
- Scabbard lacquer: High quality piano paint finished (black color).
- Includes luxurious gift box, and sword maintenance kit.