From the Musashi Gold Collection comes this intricately hand crafted limited edition “Igusa Omote” Katana. Maru-kitae hand forged technique with 1095 high carbon steel resulting a beautiful blade with a distinct hamon pattern.
The detailed maru gata style iron tsuba depicts the pattern of a traditional igusa tatami omote, commonly used in traditional tameshigiri, the Japanese art of test cutting. The wood handle is real ray skin wrapped in traditional black cotton cord. It also features an iron Fuchi and kashira.
Included with this katana is a maintenance kit to make sure your katana lasts a lifetime as well as a premium sword bag, deluxe gift box, Certificate of Authenticity. Each sword is individually numbered on the tang.
- 40 1/2" Overall Length, 28 3/4" Blade Length
- Traditional hand forged Muku-kitae method
- 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Real Clay Tempered Hamon
- Real ray skin wrapped grip and black cotton cord wrap, iron tusba and iron kashira & fuchi.
- Scabbard lacquer: High quality piano paint finished (black color).
- Includes luxurious gift box, and sword maintenance kit.