From the Musashi Gold Collection comes this intricately hand crafted “Yamata no Orochi” Katana. Maru-kitae hand forged technique with 1095 high carbon steel resulting a beautiful blade with a distinct hamon pattern.
The Mokko Gata style tsuba tells the Japanese legend of the eight headed serpent. The detailed tsuba depicts the lone warrior in combat with the serpent to save Japan from calamity. The wood handle is ray skin wrapped in traditional black cotton cord. It also features an iron Fuchi and kashira.
Included with this katana is a maintenance kit to make sure your katana lasts a lifetime as well as a premium sword bag, deluxe gift box, Certificate of Authenticity. Each sword is individually numbered on the tang.
- 40 1/2" Overall Length, 28 1/2" Blade Length
- Traditional hand forged Muku-kitae method
- Using 1095 High carbon steel
- Real Clay Tempered Hamon
- Real ray skin wrapped grip and black cotton cord wrap, iron tusba and kashira and fuchi.
- Scabbard lacquer: High quality piano paint finished (black color).
- Includes luxurious gift box, and sword maintenance kit.